We offer a fully-trackable nationwide delivery service through our trusted delivery partners, Palletways.
Or if you would like to collect your order. We offer a click and collect service from our Manchester factory.
We can also offer international worldwide deliveries. If this is something you may require, please check out our Export page
What to expect from a Reclaimed Brick-Tile delivery
We want your order experience with us to be as hassle-free as possible. Here is some information to let you know what to expect when receiving your Reclaimed Brick-Tile order.
Check & Sign
• All orders are dispatched on an economy pallet service.
• If you are in need of a quicker delivery. An express delivery service can be offered at an additional cost. Please contact our team to discuss options.
• Standard deliveries will be made between 8am and 5.30pm on the day arranged. You will receive a notification of a 2 hour delivery window.
• Once your order has been dispatched, we will send a confirmation email with tracking details. These can be used to track your delivery from our delivery partner's portal.
• Deliveries will be made to the kerbside using an 18 tonne rigid tail lift vehicle. The delivey will need to be made to a flat surface and cannot be delivered on grass or gravel.
• We advice customers to not book any labour before receiving your delivery. If you arrange these in advance we cannot accept liability for any costs incurred due to delivery delays that may occur.
• If you refuse the goods or are not present to sign for them, a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery can be reattempted. These charges are set by the haulier.
• On receipt of your order, you must check the pallet for any damage. If there are any signs of damage, please mark the paperwork as "damaged on receipt".
• Our team will do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in the best possible conditon and will attempt to rectify any reasonable issues where possible.
Looking to track your order? Simply enter your tracking reference number here for an update on the current status of your order
Still have some delivery questions. Why not get in touch with our team who will be more than willing to help.